Thursday, April 30, 2009

Millenium Park

We love the park! We kill several birds with one stone... Nash and I both get exercise, the fresh air calms Emmie, and we get a little sun which is nice.

Here is Nash all ready to go! I heart his UK hat.



He really likes his bubble wand. In fact it took a long time for him to let me blow bubbles for him because he just wanted to carry it around.






My favorite picture. Nash wants to be just like his Daddy!

Nash loves checking out the "quack quacks" Eventhough the fact that they don't scare him at all makes me extremely nervous. He would go straight in the yucky water if I would let him.
Another fascination is the bridge...he runs back and forth...back and forth

I love the swings especially after a long walk...Nash is "quacking"

I promise Emmie is at the park too. She just is usually asleep.... I can prove it








No comments:

Post a Comment