Saturday, May 2, 2009

Derby Weekend

Here is a picture of Nash sitting on his lion during the Derby!


We had a great visit with friends this weekend! Jon was kind enough to babysit on Friday night and let me go over to Stacey's house to hang out with Ann-Alan and a few others. This is just one reason he deserves the Father of the Year award :) I also enjoyed watching a major upset in the Derby. Nash watched while sitting on his "rocking lion." He sang along to "My Old KY Home" and moo'ed at the tv. There is actually a logical explanation to that... he doesn't know horses yet but he loves cows.. therefore the race involved the fastest cows you have ever seen!

Tomorrow is my last day before I head back to work...so much to do. Jon is also going back out of town on Monday for the week. Hope I can handle it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment