Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sorry for the neglect!


As you might guess life has been a little bit busy... Jon has been working out of town all week, leaving me to feel somewhat like a single mom and we have had a lot of other madness going on. For one we closed on our house (pictures to come!)... this began the endless process of beginning to paint and actually move our stuff over there. I have had grad school, which in itself wouldn't be so bad, but I was already overbooked. Within all of this madness we ventured to lovely, hot as heck Charleston for the Hilbert/Ahlstrom nuptuals. We had a blast! Nash and Jon spent some time at the beach, we went out to eat at several delicious seafood restaurants, and Nash was able to be the ringbearer in Steph's wedding. He actually was carried down the aisle by one of the groomsmen but he looked so stinkin' cute. He also announced a perfectly-timed "Uh-Oh" during the ring exchange that granted him many laughs.

I promise I will put up more pictures from the trip once I get them from Ann-Alan :). We have some cute ones of all four of us which is a first!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are officially up - - sorry for the delay! Also, please forward the Snapfish link to the other 1,000 members of the McGinty clan as I do not have their email addresses.

    ReplyDelete